Double-Armed Wall Refractory Ramming Machine (RAM.2WR Series)Back Get Offer
It is used for wall refractory ramming operation of coreless induction furnaces. Furnaces, which have different capacities , can be rammed by only one machine with adjustable working diameter. Spring – loaded mechanism allows to ram conic formers. Double piston systems are preferred for low capacity of coreless induction furnaces.
- Compacts refractory material with equal density which causes similar melt penetration on inner surface of refractory.
- Remove risks such as cracks and gas pockets on refractory.
- Completes ramming operation in a very short time.
- Extends life of refractory.
- More melting done with the time saving.
- Manpower is used more efficent and economic.
- Suitable for use in low capacity furnace.
- Operation is done fully automatic with adding automatic crane device.
- 100% service guarenteed, Turkish product.
Frequency (V.P.M.) 4 Bar 5 Bar 6 Bar 1360 1390 1410 Air Consumption (L/min) 4 Bar 5 Bar 6 Bar 20 24 28
*Tests are made by KEYENCE Ultra High Speed/High Accuracy Laser Displacement Sensor (LK-G5000 Series)
*Standart type pistons are used in the tests